Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In the Library

Okay so I'm really procrastinating my papers. I figure I need to do something to get me writing and thinking so that I'll be willing to do what I need to do. I'm really tired and I'm sick of school. It doesn't help that I'm so sick of some of my classes. Of course I'm really just struggling with finding the motivation and will to do what I need to get done. I'm already really behind and so it's easy to have an attitude of "Oh well." Which is really bad because I need to get this all done and accomplish everything. Of course being tired really is not helping. Anybody actually read these notes/my blog? Just curious, if you do, gimme a holla. I'm sure you find me and my thoughts pretty uninteresting, but oh well. I'm really excited for new things on the horizon and often times I'm not sure I'm completely like that. I must say though, the whole law school applying process and my potential prospects of law schools frighten me. I really don't think I'm going to get into that good of a law school, but I can find something to do about that. Life is crazy and I know things are going to be flying by for me real quick and I'm sure I will be taking some really drastic steps in my life shortly. It really is such a crazy thing to think that my life is likely to be so different than what it is currently in such a short while. The future looks bright.

No comments: